15 April 2013

National Stationery Week Competition Entry Information

Welcome everyone to the first post for the National Stationery Week Competition, where I will have a competition each day and then at the end of the week you will be able to send in your answers and I will give out some amazing prizes, I just have a few things I need you all to read first before you can enter!

I want to make it all simple and clear before the week starts! 

First of all, all the questions will appear on my blog and they will either be, two part questions, or two questions with a bonus question/activity, the bonus is up to you and it just means that in case of a draw, there will have two separate draws just to make the prize winner have earned it a bit more.

Please do not all rush and send in your answers each day, as it will just be far too confusing!

The amount and type of prizes will be stated on each day, one day during the week there will be more than one prize, so there will be more than one winner on that day, but that is a secret until National Stationery Week.

Each question will involve you going on to the site of the featured brand that day to find the answers. It will not be an easy contest where you can just say add me!

You do have to follow my blog as part of the terms to enter this competition!

When you send in your answers I need you to try and use a set format so I am able to announce the winners as soon as possible!

The format is as follows:

Name:

Location:

Answers:

Monday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

Tuesday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

Wednesday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

Thursday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

Friday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

Saturday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

Sunday

Question 1:
Question 2:
Bonus:

You do not need to answer every question, just answer the ones you are interested in winning and then the others you will not be included in. Please try and keep it to the format above!

This competition will be open worldwide so that means anyone in the whole world can enter. PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS OPEN WORLDWIDE!

The competition will close on 30 April 2013 at 11:59pm GMT!

All of the blog posts in this week are my own honest opinion. Even though the companies have donated some of the prizes, the majority have been bought with my own money. I have put a lot of time and effort in to setting this competition up for you all as a huge thank you for helping me get my Mulberry! I have also tried to get all my favourite bits of stationery to share with you!

On Sunday 28 April 2013 at the end of the post for that day of National Stationery Week will be the email address I need you to send all the answers to!

Please send them all in one email and to the address below.

Any wrong answers will not be entered.

I will post the answers on my blog no later than 10 May 2013 depending on how many entries I get, I will try and post them as soon as possible.

If you have any questions at all please ask now!

You have 6 days until National Stationery Week, GOOD LUCK!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just went through the "follow" process - looks like I did it right!

    I also copied the format onto a word page so I'll get it right. If that doesn't help, I don't know what will!

    Greetings
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Thanks Imy for the contest. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent it! hopefully it went through! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete