25 April 2013

Day 4 - National Stationery Week - Paperchase

First of all let me apologise for the slow posts and the fact that there is less and less in the last few days posts, I have a lot going on in the past two weeks and am just struggling to motivate myself to do posts at the moment, I am going to Try and do Day 5 - Day 6 and Day 7 as videos. Wish me luck .

Before you read day 4 please read the rules! CLICK HERE

Today's prize is to win a Paperchase selection!!! I do not have a photo of the prizes unfortunately but you will win Post its, stickers, washi tape etc... But this will just make it more exciting for you, for when you win it!

I wanted to include Paperchase as I have many fond memories of going in there and spending ridiculous amounts on Stationery, last time I went to buy these prizes my total came to £30!!!

Never will beat my Bristol experience of £45!!!!

I know this has only been short, and I really am sorry for that but here are the questions for todays competition!!!! I will try and do tomorrows via Youtube, but it will be a hard day so you may not get it until Saturday!
_______________________________________

Questions:

Question 1: How many years has Paperchase been going roughly?

Question 2: How long do you have to get a refund?

Bonus Question: What country (outside UK) beginning with an L does Paperchase post to?

_____________________________________

Catch up on National Stationery Week Posts:





No comments:

Post a Comment