24 April 2013

Day 3 - National Stationery Week - Artbox


Today for National Stationery Week I am going to cover Artbox Characters Shop which is a company I love a lot!

Before we get in to the magical land which is Artbox Characters Shop land I must remind you of the Terms for entering the competition, CLICK HERE NOW!!!!

Now we have that out the way, I originally found Artbox many years ago, I think I went in it with my mum in London once, and never really bought anything just liked everything I saw, but I recently started to buy stationery off there, it is all so reasonably priced and AMAZING

If you like Artbox I have a special Code below for National Stationery Week, it runs until 28 April 2013.

10% off!  Code: 2F2N9N

Click on this banner below for when you do your purchase as I will get something for it!

Artbox Shop

The prize for Artbox is my favorite thing EVER, notepads, I love to buy their notepads, I must own 9 or 10 now! Mainly in A6 for my Mulberry but I also have a load of small ones for little lists too! I bought all the prizes online last month, and they put in the usual badge and I thought it would be perfect to go with my giveaway!

The prize for Artbox is below:

Untitled

Questions:

Question 1: What shop did Artbox open a concession in and what year?

Question 2: What does the charity Artbox support do?

Bonus Question: What is the style number for Ricecracker the plush?

_______________________________

Notice: Fridays post will be on Saturday with Saturdays post. Personal reasons, I just want my blog empty on Friday. Please do not be upset it will still be published on Saturday, I am just giving you early warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment