22 February 2013

Mulberry Fund - Update

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me and helped me and given me kind words, there are so many of you out there. One person in particular has given me lots of support and just been overly lovely as she always is.

She is like a Sister to me, a Filofax sister. Wouldn't you know, TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TRACY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a post to beg, or to ask for money, before anyone says anything!

I think I have reached the target, I am just waiting for a few things to clear from my bank account, and transfer the rest to my Savings account (now known as the Mulberry Savings Account) It was originally set up to save up for my Alexa!

Over the past few days I have been using different ways to help raise money, no I have not been begging.

I have created some Stationery Supplies bags, which I am selling for £3 each then postage to where ever you are. I still have some left for sale and any money from them will help me with my trip to the Philofaxy Meet up as they are something I am selling, I created 25 originally, I am not sure how many I have left, just email me at imysworld20@gmail.com if you are interested in one!

Please only email on IMYSWORLD20@GMAIL.COM as hotmail is down and I am unable to receive mail! Sorry xxx

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Each one comes with either a Bic multi pen in 2 colours or 2 nice fine biro's, stickers, selection of post its, paperclips, etc... all sorts!

So if you do want one just email me!!!!! filofaximy@live.com

Another way I raised some money was I auctioned off two Filofaxes, a Pocket Cross Pink Filofax and a Plum Osterley in Personal size. The Cross went for a very low price but the Personal Osterley went for quite a bit in the end, I had a sort of Auction, they both started at 10p and then people could bid from there on.

Before you say anything, I was given a second Osterley by a friend, brand new in box, to help towards my fund! Here is a picture of them both next to each other to prove it!

Untitled

Because of my last few days of fund raising ideas I now have enough to buy one, I am no longer getting the pink due to the lock but I am thinking of the Oak in either the plain or the Osterleyesk print?

BUT my next issue, I would love to order it right now online, but I know I should wait, so I can photograph the experience and it would be oh so much more fun with my Filofax friends!!! Gosh your all going to be there, it will be so exciting!!!

THE MULBERRY FUND IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so exciting!!! Thank you everyone so much for helping!!!!

I will be removing the Paypal button etc by Monday, as I do not have time to do it now (have to go back to work, sorry)

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who always supports me and all who helped you are always all going to be in my heart!!!! THANK YOU!!!

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

21 comments:

  1. I am very glad that you got all the money you need for the Mulberry planner. But.... now you have to do something for us! Pictures of this new planner (a lot!) and a video (s), so we can admire and drull all over it.... :). You diserve this planner. Good for you! When are you going to buy it????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D

      I am soo sooo exciting!!! there will be as many photos and vidoes as I can do, I will try and take loads in the shop and also do little videos of unboxing etc!!!!

      I dont get to get it until 16 March on Bond Street, London, which is sad... I have to wait until like 2pm!!!! :( It will be so hard!!!!!


      eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

      sorry about the poor punctuation and spelling, just so excited!!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! =D where did you get the pen with your name on?? i want one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "anonymous" donor of the Osterley had it made for me, and also some imysworld stickers!

      We agreed it should go with the Osterley to add something LTD Edition to it :) x

      Delete
    2. Thats amazing!! Ask her to send one my way too! haha =D cant wait for the pictures of your mulberry! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you Imy!!!! Love you loads and I'm soo proud of the lengths you have gone to to purchase the mulberry of your dreams. Can't wait to see you next month!!!!!!
    Xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! Love you too!!! And cant wait until next month at all xxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I can't believe you hit your target so quickly. I have just emailed you about one if the bags ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I cant either, but I have been doing some fund raising with different things to help! :)

      Hotmail is down at the moment so I will reply when it works :) x

      Delete
  5. How exciting for you! I love when you leem over something for so long and you finally have enough money (or it goes on sale) words can't discribe the excitement! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so much more excited than I could ever expect... I am struggling to concentrate on normal things I am that excited :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek xxxx

      Delete
  6. Like others amazed you got there so quickley, nice one. I was going to offer to add to the fund again by buying your 'battle scared' midori off you to be a 'camping and down the pub' backup for mine. If your interested I still will lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may still be up for selling my Midori, I am still thinking about it, but I will post it on my blog if I do.... I might do an update on it soon.... x

      Delete
  7. Dear Imy.
    I was one of the people who wrote a comment at the start of your collection, conveying my distaste at the approach. i took critisism from several people after my comment and was called a bully, a harrasser, and hiding behind a non-descriptive screen name. I am not a bully. I do not use my real name, something I choose for internet safety reasons.

    Today I would like to ask if it feels a lot better to know you 'worked' for some of the money? The little bags of goodies are great, of course your profit is smaller but you were actively 'working' towards your goal.
    When i was about 13 I really wanted a pair of Reebok trainers. They were £30. I was told I had good trainers by my parents and that was it. After asking and asking my Dad finally came home and said I have got you the trainers you want.... he had in fact got me a paper round which at the time paid £15 a week. I was mad, but I understood well that after 2 weeks I could get my Reebok trainers. I did.... and I treasured them so much more because I had earned them, and I knew how much work I had to do in order to get them. (I kept the paper round for three years).

    Best of luck with your planner. i look forward to photos.
    SSA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on meeting your goal, Imy.
    Enjoy the Mulberry, and use it in good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... :) I will try to in good health! x

      Delete
  9. Hi Imy,

    Received your goodies today! thanks! :)
    Have fun at the meet up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I received your goodies today! Have fun at the meet up!
    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Imy,
    Funny i've just ordered a Mulberry Pocket Book in Oak.
    I''m so excited.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!!
    I hope that you love & enjoy the Mulberry :)

    ReplyDelete