30 September 2012

My 2008 Ratatouille FunFax


A few weeks ago I showed you this picture as a teaser..

Untitled

2012 V 2008

Hasn't technology changed......

Plastic for leather....

Here is a look at how I used to use it (sorry there will not be much typing I have Tennis wrist)

Untitled

Untitled

So I always remember my name...

Untitled

That is me in that picture....

"About me"

Untitled

"Scrapbook Pages"

Untitled

"To-Do Lists"

Untitled

Untitled

Diary, Week on a page, with a love for chickens apparently...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The big O word...

Untitled

Untitled

I hope you enjoyed that!!! 

Sorry there was not much typing, but real pain is happening here! Need to tape it up for a few days!

Will show you a Finding Nemo Funfax next!!!
signature1

2 comments:

  1. Cute! my first 'planner' was green and furry, and the clasp was like a big frogs arm. The inside was yellow fur now that I remember actually! I wish I still had it but I was only about 10 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they still had those now, my boys would be in heaven (and may stop trying to steal my filos...) :o)

    ReplyDelete