08 August 2012

Handbag Help

I ordered two handbags... (Click on the titles to take you to the web addresses so you can see more information and more pictures about each bag).


PippaMH4037Black

This bag has two front zipped pockets and a zipped pocket on the back, it has three large pockets separately zipped, you have to carry it more like a tea pot, the same way I carry my Alexa, but it is large and has plenty of room. I just found out that it is called the Pippa due to Pippa Middleton... random fact there!


FOSSIL-Explorer-Flap-Bag-1

This bag has similar pockets but different layout.

It has a zip along the bottom of the front of the bag, with a flap down, you lift the flap and it reveals two deep pockets and a main compartment with all sorts of functional pockets, even two card pockets so you wouldn't even have to carry a wallet!!!  Also it has a large zipped pocket (which is the flap) so it has a lot of storage too, but it is also floppy and not structured so you can put more in. This bag you can carry over your shoulder which is good.

They didn't have a darker brown when I ordered, otherwise a darker brown would of won (I bought them somewhere else but they didn't have as many pictures) (I had a voucher)  (As if I had the Fossil in a different colour I think I would go for that)

Which should I keep??

& WHY?
signature1

12 comments:

  1. The second one. Floppy all the way. I love my floppy Nica bag. U can carry it full or nearly empty and it still looks fab xx
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Fossil because I prefer a shoulder strap. I also dislike the separate compartments in a bag with two handles because unless you zip and snap them all the bag tends to hang open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for the Fossil, i'm so in love with Fossil handbags right now, I took delivery of a new one yesterday and a purse to match, i've been considering that exact one you've got as my next purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Fossil one :) I think it would look great with every outfit, but the black one is too formal so would look a bit silly with a casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fossil one for the shoulder strap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just as TPS said, the Fossil would go with everything and you can either carry it or wear it on your shoulder. It just looks more 'friendly' than the other one, iykwim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pippa is beautiful so sleek an professional looking, that slouchy thing would wind me up, u can't get into it quickly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fossil Explorer Flap. I like the style and the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I will be the off one out. I'd keep the Pippa -- i think it is the prettier of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Pippa -- it is the prettier of the two and will match more outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should keep the black one and send the fossil to me coz i LOVE it!! (Which really means - Fossil is my vote) Filofancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would keep the Pippa--but probably because
    I'm older. When I was your age, Imy, I would have grabbed the Fossil first!

    ReplyDelete